This all-natural luxurious eye crème was developed to tone, tighten and smooth the delicate skin of the eye area. Powerful peptides and botanicals improve the appearance of lines, wrinkles and puffiness while CoQ10 and caffeine improve dark circles and protect the skin from advanced aging. The addition of potent antioxidants and hyaluronic acid improve elasticity to repair and renew for the ultimate anti-aging synergy! For optimized results, protection within the area is recommended with sunglasses when in contact with sunlight, direct or indirect. The infamous UV rays of the sun damage skin cells, causing an increase in the rapidity of the aging process. Sunglasses with UV protection blockade such rays, and if you’re in need of a new pair of fashion forward sunglasses, check out Roger David, an online clothing store known for men's jeans, but provides a highly-collective variety of sunglasses that suit women too.
2. Jane Iredale Glow Time BB Cream: The trending BB cream is starting to arrive in organic forms, and the best brand in the market is one from Jane Iredale. Composed of iron oxides and other naturally derived ingredients, the complexion-perfecting formula of this natural BB cream packs moisturizer, concealer, foundation and sunscreen into one biodegradable bottle. Not only is the coverage of this BB cream an A+, but it also revitalizes your skin with its organic and natural components, such as white and green tea extracts. It’s a skin care plus make up, all in one.
3. Aveda Control Force Firm Hold Hair Spray: Proving you don’t need to sacrifice your eco principles in the hunt for a stalwart hairspray, Aveda’s humidity-fighting mist is as strong as any of its chemical-laden cousins while boasting net-zero climate impact.
4. Rahua Volumizing Shampoo and Conditioner: Rahua sources the Amazonian nut it’s named for deep in the rain forest through a program that supports women of the Quechua-Shuar tribes, noted for their lustrous hair. The brand’s latest shampoo and conditioner cleanses hair naturally, without stripping too much moisture from the hair shaft, by employing citric juices and astringent extracts of lemongrass and green tea.
5. Kiehl's Acai Damage-Minimizing Cleanser: This 100% organic face wash promises to wipe away not only dirt and makeup, but also the first signs of aging. The gentle sudsy formula treats skin with açaí extract—the Brazilian super-berry is one of nature’s most powerful topical antioxidants—as it cleanses.
6. Tarte Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Foundation: If you prefer tinted moisturizers over foundation, then Tarte, one of the leading brands in the makeup industry, has a pleasant surprise for you. This weightless but packed moisturizer provides a sufficient amount of pigment to cover beautifully while creating a diffused, natural finish that won’t settle into fine lines. Provided with a whole nine shades which is more than most tinted moisturizers, even the rarest skin tones can find their fit.
7. Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask: This multi-tasker mask eliminates the need to go out and purchase three other masks, as it’s packed with clay, enzymes and moisturizing extracts, we get the same array of benefits using only one product.
The entire contents of www.OrganicBeautyTrends.com.au is protected under Copyright © 2002 - 2013. Duplicate and/or copied material is actively sought and will be diligently and persistently removed if found anywhere other than within the confines of this domain.
I am not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. I will only endorse products or services that I believe are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
This site is a beauty website. Medical information contained on this website is for informational purposes only.
You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider.
You should not delay in seeking medical advice or discontinue medical treatment because of information on this website.
By reading information on this website you accept all responsibility for your own medical problems. I am not liable for your beauty, health, medical problems and issues.