Cash Rewards are giving away 5 x $50 preloaded Visa gift cards!
These gift cards can be used to shop through the Cash reward website, perfect ahead of Christmas.
What is Cash Rewards?
Imagine if every time you made a purchase, you were rewarded with money straight back into your bank account. If you shop through Cash Rewards that’s exactly what happens!
Cash Rewards is Australia’s leading cashback and coupon website that rewards shoppers with cash and special offers on their online purchases from over 600 major retailers. Shoppers simply click through cashrewards.com.au to the retailer website of their choice to make their purchases as they normally would. In doing so, members can receive up to 15% cash back on all items purchased, as well as access to exclusive offers and discounts.
The variety of retailers available (Australia-wide and international) is guaranteed to please even the most extreme shopaholics! Retailers include eBay, Booking.com, hotels.com, peteralexander, Saks Fifth Avenue, DKNY, StrawberryNET, Forever New,webjet.com.au, SONY and The Iconic plus many, many more.
For your chance to win all you have to do is leave a comment at the end of this post telling us what you would like to spend the voucher on. eg. Clothes, Make-up etc.
The last day to enter is 20th December.
- Five winners will be chosen randomly.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified by e-mail in one or 2 days after the giveaway is over.
Cash Rewards is free for shoppers to sign up to and offers Australia’s highest cashback rates. Shoppers simply click through cashrewards.com.au to the retailer website of their choice to make their purchases as they normally would. Cash Rewards credits the cash back directly into the shopper’s nominated bank account. Special offers and discounts take effect at the time of purchase.
Below are top picks for Australians hunting a good bargain – before the sales – through Cash Rewards this Christmas.
1) The Iconic. There’s no need to feel guilty about that $200 splurge on shoes for the Christmas party when you’re receiving $30 back into your account, with up to 16% cash back on all purchases in December.
2) Expedia. Enjoy up to 8% in cash back on bookings. Just think…a $200 saving on a New Year family getaway could cover a celebratory meal for four during your stay.
3) Dan Murphy’s. This one will be popular during the festive season. Order online, pick it up and pocket the savings for all your festive beer, wines and spirits. Australians can receive up to 7.5% cashback on all purchases.
4) Woolworths. Enjoy 5% off your Christmas grocery shop – likely our biggest expense after gifts during the festive season. All Woolworths gift cards come with a 5% discount.
5) Apple Store – Apple products are a mainstay on Christmas gifts list, and now you can earn up to 3.5% cash back on all purchases.
6) LivingSocial. This one is fantastic as you’re being rewarded for buying what is already a heavily discounted product or experience. Receive 12% cash back on LivingSocial daily deals including dining, activities and holidays.
7) Priceline. Every cent counts and by the time you’ve purchased those last-minute stocking fillers and holiday essentials you’ll be looking for some kind of reward. Enjoy 7% cashback on all purchases at Priceline in December.
8) eBay – Earn 2% cash back on all eBay purchases – any product from any seller. Perfect if you have big-ticket electronics on your Christmas shopping list.